The following instructions outline the setup process for Stunnel + OpenVPN connections on Mac OS X
1. Install Brew package manager:
Open Terminal app.
Copy the command below and press Enter:
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" < /dev/null
If prompted, type your Mac password.
If permission error occurs, fix permissions with proposed command
2. Install Stunnel by running the following command:
brew install stunnel
3. Download Stunnel configuration file of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
4. Rename Stunnel configuration file ("Portugal - Lisbon.conf") to "stunnel.conf"
5. Copy your "stunnel.conf" file to your home directory
6. Run Stunnel by copying the following command into your terminal and pressing Enter:
sudo stunnel stunnel.conf
7. Download and install Tunnelblick - OpenVPN client for Mac.
Download the latest version of Tunnelblick for Mac OS X here.
8. Open the downloaded .dmg file by double-clicking it:
9. Double-click on the Tunnelblick icon:
10. Select "Open":
11. Select "Launch":
12. Select "I have configuration files":
13. To add the OpenVPN file to Tunnelblick simply right-click on the file, and select "Open With" -> "Tunnelblick"
14. Click on Tunnelblick icon and select your connection
15. When prompted to enter the username and password, enter your Anonine username and password and click "OK"
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Mac device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.