The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using PPTP on your Windows 7 & Vista computer:
1. Click Win+R on your keyboard, type "control panel" in opened window, and hit enter
2. Click "Network and Internet"
3. Click "Network and Sharing Center"
4. Click "Set up a new connection or network"
5. Select "Connect to a workplace" and click "Next"
6. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
7. Enter the following and click "Next"
Internet address: Enter the PPTP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Destination name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding, i.e. Anonine
☑ Don't connect now; just set it up so I can connect later
8. Enter the following and click "Connect"
- Username: Enter your Anonine user name
- Password: Enter your Anonine password
9. Click "Сlose"
10. Go back to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network and Sharing Center and click "Change adapter settings"
11. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Properties"
12. Open "Security" tab, select the following and click "OK":
Type of VPN: Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
Data encryption: Maximum strength encryption (disconnect if server declines)
Allow these protocols
☑ Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)
☑ Microsoft CHAP Version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)
13. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Connect"
14. Click "Connect"
15. If you have entered the correct login information your VPN connection icon will become blue:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Windows device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.