The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using PPTP on your Windows XP computer:
1. Click the Start button, then select "Control Panel"
2. Select "Network and Internet Connections":
3. Select "Create a connection to the network at your workplace":
4. Select "Virtual Private Network connection":
5. Enter "Anonine" as Company Name, and click "Next":
6. Enter the address of the Anonine PPTP server that you wish to connect to. The complete list of available servers can be found here.
Click "Next" to proceed:
7. Select the option to "Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop", and click "Finish":
8. Double-click the newly created icon on your desktop:
9. Enter your Anonine username and password. Click "Connect" to initiate your connection:
First connection usually takes not more then a minute. After connection you should now see the VPN connection successfully established.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Windows device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.