Anonine is pleased to offer Anonine for MacOS!
Install, enter your username & password, & connect!
Anonine for MacOS protects your online privacy by encrypting all of your internet traffic
- Easily unblock websites and applications, protect yourself on public wi-fi hotspots and avoid snooping hackers.
- We provide you with a simple, effective tool allowing you to surf safely and securely - from anywhere you want.
- Download the Anonine for MacOS app from our site via this link, install it.
- Open application and enter your Anonine username and password.
- Connect to any of the servers listed simply by selecting the server from the drop-down server list.
- Once the connection is successful; you are free to browse the web anonymously and securely!
Kill Switch - protects you from exposing your real ip address, in case your connection to vpn server is dropped.
Port Forwarding - after enabling it in Client area, it will work for new Anonine MacOS application.
Connection to Anonine vpn servers is established using one of the most secure protocol - IPsec IKEv2.
Application is supported on MacOS version 10.11 or higher.
Please contact Support if you have any questions about Anonine for MacOS, or require technical assistance.