The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure WireGuard on your iOS device
1. Install the WireGuard app from the App Store to your iOS device(s):
2. Open WireGuard application. Click on "Add tunel" and then choose "Create from scratch":
3. Click "Generate keypair" to generate your private and public keys. Send your private key to yourself via email/messenger.
Then tap on public key to copy it to clipboard.
4. Open this link and go to the tab "WireGuard". Press "Add new key"
and copy paste your public key and description to it. Press on "Add keys"
5. Send your assigned ip to yourself via email/messenger. Open this link on your computer, go to tab Wireguard. Choose location you want to download and click "Download configuration files".
6. Unzip the downloaded and open config file you want to connect to. It will look like on screenshot below:
Insert your private key that you emailed yourself before in the config. Also insert your assigned ip address that you also saved before.(you can see it in client area too)
This should look like on screenshot below.
The resulting config should look like this:
7. Email this config to yourself. Open mail app on your iphone and tap to download the configuration file:
Then open it and press "Copy to WireGuard"
Allow WireGuard Add vpn configurations:
8. Swipe to enable WireGuard config:
9. And now you are connected to Anonine! If you want to disconnect - tap on the same button again.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your iOS device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.