The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using OpenVPN on your Android device:
1. Install the OpenVPN for Android app from the Play Store to your android device(s):
2. Open the app and tap on icon "Import existing profile":
3. Download the Anonine OpenVPN protocol configuration file here. You can download config to the computer, unzip, and then transfer to your phone - or make all this directly on your phone. After that - locate it on your phone and tap on it.
4. Choose profile name and click at "V" icon in top right corner.
5. Tap on connection name to enable your vpn .
7. Enter you Anonine username&password and click "OK":
8. Congratulations! You are connected now.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up
your android device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.