Please follow the steps below to setup OpenVPN on your Tomato router to connect to the Anonine servers.
1. Download the latest OpenVPN configuration files here
2. Open the Tomato control panel for your router (typically this can be accessed via a web browser by entering 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 instead of url)
3. In the Tomato panel go to "VPN Tunneling" → "OpenVPN client"
Then configure your router same as listed below:
Start with WAN: YES
Interface Type: TUN
Server Address/Port: choose any from this page, from pptp(l2tp) tab/ 1195
Authorization Mode: TLS
Username/Password Authentication: YES
Then enter your Anonine Username and Password
Extra HMAC authorization: Outgoing(1)
Create Nat on tunnel: Yes
4. After that go to Advanced tab and enter the following:
Poll Interval: 0
Redirect Internet traffic: YES
Accept DNS configuration: Exclusive
Encryption Cipher: AES-256 CBC
TLS Renegotiation Tme: -1
Connection retry: 30
Also enter this options to Custom configuration:
5. Then go to Keys tab and put Static key, which is located in each config between <tls-auth> and </tls-auth> ans Certificate Authority which is located between <ca> and </ca>.
6. After all this configuration the tunnel should go up automatically as soon as router will be connected to WAN link.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.