The following instructions outline the setup process for IPsec IKEv2 connections on Windows 10
1. Click Win+R on your keyboard, type "control panel" in opened window, and hit enter
2. Click "Network and Internet"
3. Click "Network and Sharing Center"
4. Click "Set up a new connection or network"
5. Select "Connect to a workplace" and click "Next"
6. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
7. Enter the following and click "Create"
Internet address: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Destination name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding, i.e. Anonine
☑ Remember my credentials
8. Go back to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network and Sharing Center and click "Change adapter settings"
9. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Properties"
10. Open "Security" tab, select the following and click "OK"
Type of VPN: IKEv2
Data encryption: Maximum strength encryption (disconnect if server declines)
TICK: Use Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) and select "Microsoft: Secured password(EAP-MSCHAP v2) (encryption enabled)"
11. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Connect"
12. In opened window you will see your created connection. Choose the connection, and click "Connect":
13. Enter the following and click "OK"
- Username: Enter your Anonine user name
- Password: Enter your Anonine password
14. If the connection is successful you should see the VPN status change to "Connected":
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Windows device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.