To use Anonine with the IPsec IKEv2 protocol on your Android device, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open "Play Market" and search for "strongSwan"
2. Install and open strongSwan
3. Click "ADD VPN PROFILE"
4. Click "Show advanced settings", enter the following information and then click "SAVE":
- Server: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
- Type: IKEv2 EAP (Username/Password)
- Username: Enter your Anonine user name
- Password: Enter your Anonine password
- CA certificate: Tick
- Server Identity: anonine.net
- Block IPv4 traffic not destined for the VPN: Tick
- Block IPv6 traffic not destined for the VPN: Tick
5. Tap on your new VPN connection
6. Once your connection is successful you will see the VPN status change to "Connected"
and small key icon appearing at the top of your screen
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Android device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.