To use Anonine with the IPsec IKEv1 protocol on your Android device, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open the system Settings
2. Click “More”
3. Click "VPN"
4. Click on “+” to add new VPN connection
5. Enter the following information, and tap "Save"
Name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding, i.e. Anonine
Type: IPSec Xauth PSK
Server address: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
IPSec pre-shared key: Enter “anonine”.
6. To connect tap on your created VPN connection
7. Enter the following information and click "Connect"
Username: Enter your Anonine user name
Password: Enter your Anonine password
8. Once your connection is successful you will see the VPN status change to "Connected"
and small key icon appearing at the top of your screen
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Android device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.