1. Open configuration menu in top right corner of desktop. Click on "Wired Settings"
2.Click on the "+" button in the left bottom part of window
3.Click on "VPN"
4.Select "Point-To-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)"
5. In "Add Network Connection" window:
- In point 1 on the screenshot - enter the name of connection (Any name you like, e.g Canada or BoxPN)
- In point 2 (Gateway) - enter server address. You can find it in Cabinet
- Enter your username in username field (point 3)
- Choose password store type - press on the blue icon with question mark in the right of Password field. Choose "Store password only for this user".
NOTE: by default, you can't enter you password in this window until you choose "Store password"
Click "Advanced" (point 5). Choose "Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE)" and "Send PPP echo packets". Press "OK"
- Click "Add"
6. Close window
7. Open configuration menu in top right corner of desktop, select "VPN" and click "Connect"
Now you are anonymous.