1. Download the Anonine configuration file(s) here: Anonine Server List
2. Right-click the downloaded file and select "Extract Here".
3. Download CA-certificate from here http://anonine.com/static/ca.crt
4. Install the OpenVPN software on your system. Click on "Ubuntu Software Center" in menu:
5. Search for "network-manager-openvpn-gnome" and click "Install":
6. Configure OpenVPN to use with Anonine's servers. Click on the Network Connections Manager icon, and then Edit connections.
7. Select "Add".
8. Choose “Import a saved VPN connection” as connection type from drop down menu.
9. Select the server you would like to connect to from the downloaded configuration files in Steps 1-2.
10. Enter the following details (e. g. New York):
- Authentication Type - select Password
- Then enter your Anonine username and password below.
- CA Certificate:
and then add it to configuration.
After click "Save"
11.Click Network Connections Manager, then VPN Connections, then the server you wish to connect to :
12. You are connected to Anonine VPN-server
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions please contact our Support Team anytime.