The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using PPTP on your Linux Xubuntu computer:
1. Download the Anonine configuration file(s) here: Anonine Server List
2. Right-click the downloaded file and select "Extract Here".
3. Install the OpenVPN software on your system. Click on "Ubuntu Software Center" in menu:
4. Search for "network-manager-openvpn-gnome" and click "Install":
5. Configure OpenVPN to use with Anonine's servers. Click on the Network Connections Manager icon, and then Edit connections.
6. Select "Add".
7. Choose “Import a saved VPN connection” as connection type from drop down menu.
8. Select the server you would like to connect to from the downloaded configuration files in Steps 1-2.
9. Enter the following details (e. g. New York):
- Authentication Type - select Password
- Then enter your Anonine username and password below.
After click "Save"
10. Click Network Connections Manager, then VPN Connections, then the server you wish to connect to :
11. You are connected to Anonine VPN-server
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Ubuntu 18.04 computer to connect to the Anonine VPN servers,
please contact our Support Team anytime.