PPTP Android Versions 2/3 Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using PPTP on your Android Version 2/3 device:
- Click on to Menu button, and choose Settings.
- Select "Wireless & Networks".
- Select "VPN Settings".
- Select "Add VPN".
- Choose connection type "Add PPTP VPN".
- Select "VPN Name". Enter "Anonine <serverlocation>", Ie. Anonine Germany".
- Select "Connect", and enter the Anonine server address for the location you wish to connect to (View the complete, and current list of available servers, please login to Anonine.com). Example: For Anonine Germany; "de.boxpnservers.com". Enter your Anonine account username and password, then select "Connect".
- To turn on your Anonine connection; go to "Settings" -> "VPN", and select "Turn On VPN".
Your connection is now successful; and all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your Android device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.