The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using OpenVPN on your Android device
1. Install the OpenVPN Connect app from the Play Store to your android device(s):
2. Open the app and tap "Connect with .ovpn file":
3. Allow access to your files by clicking "ALLOW":
4. Download the Anonine OpenVPN protocol configuration files here. You can download them to the computer, unzip, and then transfer to your phone - or make all this directly on your phone. Then select the file and press "Import" in the top right corner.
5. Enter your Anonine username and password, and select "Save password" to save this information for future use:
6. Click "ADD" in the top right corner and then swipe the button to enable your vpn connection.
7. Press "Continue" to establish connection:
8. Congratulations! You are connected now.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up
your android device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.