OpenVPN Android Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using OpenVPN on your Android device:
- Download the OpenVPN Connect app for Android to your Android device(s).
- Download the Anonine OpenVPN configuration files of the server(s) / location(s) you wish to connect to, to your Android device by downloading the files on a device browser from the OpenVPN Server List of Anonine.com.
- Open the OpenVPN Connect app on your device, and tap More, and select Import. Import the files from the folder on your device which they are saved to (commonly /downloads), and select the configuration file.
- Enter your Anonine username and password, and tap Save to store this information for future connections. Tap OK to allow the app permission to monitor your network traffic.
- Click Continue, and connect to the Anonine OpenVPN server of your choice!
Please contact Support if you have any questions about using Anonine with OpenVPN on your Android devices, or require technical assistance.