The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using OpenVPN on your Windows 10 computer:
1. Download the latest stable version of the OpenVPN client here. Download "Installer for Windows Vista and later".
2. Rigth click on OpenVPN installer and select "Run as administrator":
3. Click "Yes" to allow the program to make changes to your computer:
4. Click "Next":
5. Click "I Agree":
6. Click "Next":
7. Click "Install":
8. When asked if you want to install TAP-Win Provider, select "Install":
9. Click "Next":
10. Click "Finish":
11. Download the Anonine OpenVPN configuration files here.
Right-click on downloaded archive, click on "Extract All" and select a destination folder "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config"
12. Extract downloaded files to "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config"
13. Start OpenVPN by right-clicking on the "OpenVPN GUI" icon, and select "Run As Administrator":
14. Click "Yes" when prompted on the User Account Control panel:
If the installation was successful; a new icon will appear in your task bar:
15. Click the icon and select an Anonine server that you wish to connect to, and click "Connect":
16. Enter your Anonine username and password, and click "OK":
If your connection is successful the icon will turn green:
Note: To resolve the issue with the popup connection box, you need to check "Silent connection" at OpenVPN settings:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up
your Windows device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.