The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using L2TP on your Windows Phone 8.1:
1. In the App list, go to “Settings”.
2. Select VPN
3. Turn on the VPN status.
Click the “plus” button to create a new vpn profile.
4. In Server name field put the anonine L2TP server address. ( all server list you can find here.)
In Type field choose: “L2TP with IPSec”
Click on Connect using and choose: user name+password+preshared key.
5. Input the following Preshared Key in appropriate field: anonine
Set Connect automatically to: On
6. Change Send all traffic status to: On
Profile name: Give the profile a name to identify this connection.
7. Tap on created profile to connect to VPN.
8. When VPN connection is established Status shows Connected.
And you should be able to see a padlock right above your wireless connection icon.
This means that your internet connection is encrypted.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Windows Phone to connect to the Anonine VPN servers,
please contact our Support Team anytime.