The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using L2TP on your Windows XP computer:
1. Go to Network and Internet Connections and select "New connection":
2. Select "Create a connection to the network at your workplace":
3. Select "Virtual Private Network connection", then click "Next":
4. Enter the name of your connection (IE. Anonine) and then click "Next"
5. Enter the hostname of the Anonine you wish to connect to. View the complete, and current list of available servers here.
Click "Next" to proceed
6. Click "Finish"
7. Click on connection, choose Properties
8. Open Networking tab. Сhange Type of VPN to Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP IPSec VPN)
9. Open Security tab. Click IPSec Settings
Use pre-shared key: anonine
10. Enter your Anonine username and password and then click "Connect"
11. After connection you should see the VPN connection is successful:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Windows device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.