The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using PPTP on your Ubuntu 14.04 computer:
1. Click on the Network-Manager icon on your desktop bar Notification Area (also called system tray on windows). Select "VPN Connections" and then "Configure VPN". The Network Connections window will then open:
2. Select "Add":
3. Select "Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)":
4. Click "Create":
5. Enter the information as outlined below, and then click "Advanced":
6. Verify that your Advanced Settings match the settings depicted below, then click "OK", and then "Save":
7. To connect; go to Network-Manager again, and select "VPN Connections", and then the Anonine server you wish to connect to:
Once your connection is successful; a message will notify you that the connection has been established.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine..
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Android device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.