The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using PPTP on your Ubuntu 12.04 computer:
1. Click on the Network-Manager icon on your desktop bar Notification Area (also called system tray on windows). In the Network Manager menu; choose VPN Connections and then Configure VPN. The VPN Network Connection settings window will open
2. Click "Add" to set up a new VPN connection configuration:
3. Select "Point-to-Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP)" from the drop-down menu:
4. Select the "VPN" tab, and enter the information as outlined below. Please visit Anonine Server List for our complete list of servers:
5. Select "Advanced" and verify that your settings match the settings depicted below. Click "OK", then "Save":
6. To connect; go to Network-Manager again, and select "VPN Connections", and then the Anonine server you wish to connect to:
Once your connection is successful; a message will notify you that the connection has been established.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Android device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.