PPTP iOS Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using PPTP on your iOS devices.
If your iOS device is Version 10 or later; please use any of the following options:
- Anonine for iOS app (available for download in the iTunes store)
1. Go to "Settings" on your device:
2. Select "General", then "VPN":
3. Select "Add VPN Configuration...":
4. Select "PPTP", and enter the following details, and click "Save":
- Description: Enter a name for the configuration. IE. Anonine
- Server: Enter a Anonine PPTP server address (View the complete, and current list of available servers here - Anonine Server List)
- Account: Your Anonine username
- Password: Your Anonine password
5. To add more Anonine servers / locations; please repeat steps 3 & 4.
6. The newly added connection(s) will appear in your VPN Configurations list. Swipe right beside "Not Connected" to initiate the connection. If there is more than one configuration listed; select the server / location you wish to use, then swipe right to start connecting.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine..
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your iOS device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.