The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using OpenVPN on your Windows 7 computer:
Download "Installer, Windows Vista and later"
2. If you are running any anti-virus programs, please close and exit them at this time. Some
anti-virus programs may cause conflicts with the installation of the VPN client.
3. Right-click on downloaded package and select "Run as administrator":
4. Click "Yes":
5. Click "Next":
7. Click "Next":
8. Click "Install":
9. Click "Install" to install Tap Driver:
10. If you see this message, then click "Yes"
Check "I have read and accept the license terms." and click "Install":
11. Click "Next":
12. Click "Finish":
*** If you enabled your anti-virus software in Step 2, you may enable it now that installation of the client is complete. ***
13. Download the Anonine OpenVPN configuration files here :
14. Right-click on downloaded file and select "Extract all...":
15. Click "Extract" :
16. Copy your extracted file(s) into "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config"
17. Right-click the OpenVPN icon on your desktop and select "Run as administrator".
This is required in order to successfully connect to our servers
18. Click "Yes":
19. A new icon will appear in your task bar:
20. Click the icon and select an Anonine server that you wish to connect to
and click "Connect":
21. Enter your Anonine user name and password, and click "OK":
22. If you have entered the correct login information, you will see the icon turn green
and a message pop up:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while
connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Windows device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers - please contact our
Support Team anytime.