PPTP Android 1-3 Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using PPTP on your Android 1-3 device:
1. Select "App Menu":
2. Select "Settings":
3. Select "Wireless & networks":
4. Select "VPN Settings"
5. Select "Add PPTP VPN":
6. Enter the following configuration details, then click "Save":
- VPN Name: Enter Anonine
- Set VPN Server: Enter "vpn.anonine.net"
- Enable encryption: Select this option
- DNS search domains: Leave as is
7. Choose the new Anonine connection that appears in the VPN settings list:
8. Enter your Anonine Username and Password, and select "Remember username" to save for future use. Click "Connect" to initiate your connection to the Anonine VPN servers:
While the connection to the Anonine servers is being established; you will see the Connection Status read as "Connecting...". Once the connection has been connected; you will see the connection now show as "Connected".
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Android device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.